Pellet BoilerDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Pellet boiler fuel is a renewable energy source. As a new type of environmentally friendly fuel, it has won wide recognition with its unique advantages. It is more environmentally friendly than traditional fuels and fully meets the needs of sustainable development.
1) The pellet boiler fuel has a large calorific value, and the calorific value is about 3900~4800 kcal/kg, and the calorific value after carbonization is as high as 7000-8000 kcal/kg.
2) High purity, containing no other impurities that do not generate heat, its carbon content is 75-85%, ash is 3-6%, water content is 1-3%, absolutely no coal gangue, stone, etc. Hot impurities will directly reduce costs for the enterprise.
3) The company will benefit from the fact that it does not contain sulfur and phosphorus and does not corrode the boiler, which can extend the service life of the boiler;
4) No sulfur dioxide or phosphorus pentoxide is produced during combustion, so it does not cause acid rain and does not pollute the atmosphere.
1) Pellet boiler fuel is clean and hygienic, convenient for feeding, reducing the labor intensity of workers, greatly improving the working environment, and enterprises will reduce the cost for labor.
2) After burning, there is very little ash, which greatly reduces the site where coal shovel is stacked and reduces the cost of sputum.
3) The ash after combustion of the pellet boiler fuel is a high-quality organic potash with a very high grade, which can be recycled.